Field Application Specialist
At Mizar Imaging, we are scientists working with scientists. Field Application Specialists (FAS) play a key part in
this close connection. Mizar Specialists run demos, support courses and trade shows, and carry out targeted
marketing activities. A successful FAS will be someone who enjoys working with world-leading scientists in a
technical, dedicated team and who, frankly, gets geeked out about things like lasers, optics, super-res imaging,
high N/A objectives, and all things microscopes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with regional sales managers to perform hands-on demonstrations in the United States and Canada
• Support and manage distribution channels
• Provide on site customer support, as needed
• Attend trade shows, seminars, and training events representing and promoting Mizar Imaging
• Carry out installations and training
• Other duties assigned by management
• B.S. degree in biological or physical sciences required; M.S. or Ph.D. preferred
• Experience in microscopy, preferably with advanced imaging techniques
• Competence with a range of imaging software applications
• Competence with Windows and Microsoft products
• Proficiency with following up and meeting deadlines
• Ability to travel 60% of the time or more as needed
• Flexibility to work outside traditional working hours
• Ability to lift >50 pounds on occasion
You can download the job description here.
If you qualify and are interested in applying, please send us your C.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mizar is growing. Check back frequently.