The Tilt-RM has the same functionality as the Tilt with the addition of a resonance scanning mirror to continually adjust the angle of light impacting the sample. This serves to reduce some of the striping that can be found in all light sheet imaging systems. It can work with both low and high magnification objectives, even high NA oil objectives. With incredibly low levels of photobleaching and phototoxicity, the Tilt-RM is ideally suited for long term imaging experiments of living organisms to single cells.
- Resonance scanning mirror helps to reduce striping of some samples
- Minimal photobleaching and phototoxicity
- Compatible with a wide range of sample types
- Adapts to most inverted microscopes
- Does not interfere with transmitted light and other modes of illumination
- Designed to work with both high and low NA objectives
- No image reconstruction needed
- Simple to use
- Accepts any single mode laser
- Compatible with any camera
- Compatible with most imaging software packages
Optional temperature control
- Temperature control via custom chamber from OkoLabs. Heating, cooling and gas regulation all available.
How the Tilt works