Tilt Light Sheet Imaging System
The Tilt is a modular light sheet imaging system that can be easily added to virtually any inverted microscope. It can work with both low and high magnification objectives, even high NA oil objectives. With incredibly low levels of photobleaching and phototoxicity, the Tilt is ideally suited for long term imaging experiments of living organisms to single cells.
- Minimal photobleaching and phototoxicity
- Compatible with a wide range of sample types
- Adapts to most inverted microscopes
- Does not interfere with transmitted light and other modes of illumination
- Designed to work with both high and low NA objectives
- No image reconstruction needed
- Simple to use
- Accepts any single mode laser
- Compatible with any camera
- Compatible with most imaging software packages
Optional temperature control
- Temperature control via custom chamber from OkoLabs. Heating, cooling and gas regulation all available.
How the Tilt works